Saturday, September 5, 2009

Taking Woodstock the movie

By all means pass on this movie, it was the worst attempt at comedy, drama and pathos I have ever seen. I wanted to leave after the first 10 minutes and get a refund, but I was with friends. All through the movie you kept waiting for it  to get better and to have a reasonable story line. It had a few funny parts, but in general just a waste of time. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately for Eugene Levy  he was only in the movie for a short period. The funniest part of the whole show was Liev Schreiber as cross-dressing ex-marine sergeant. I never made it to Woodstock and after seeing this dreadful movie I am glad I never did. The movie is over 2 hours long. If you really think you want to see it, wait till it is on TV and then you can TiVo it and fast forward through the awful bits.

Terry gsaautorentals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment